Sunday, July 16, 2006

YEAH! 100th post

YEAH! This is the 100th post on this blog. OK, nothing much is going to be changed, but I have noticed the overall readership of this blog is increasing, and I do hope that the articles and write-ups on this blog so far have been edifying to the Body of Christ, and have challenged some regarding the errors they may be in. Pray that God will continue to streghthen me and help me to continue witnessing for Him, and that in everything I do, may Christ have the preeminance, and that His name be glorified. Now to Him who is above all names, the Alpha and the Omega, the Lion and the Lamb, be all honor, all glory, all power, and all praises forever and ever, worlds without end, Amen.

1 comment:

Affy said...

Yeah!! Congrats on your 100th post! Praise the LORD =)

May you be blessed to have a discerning heart =)