Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well....

Well, I have said previously during my mission trip to Japan that one of the reason why I did not join the other Christian brothers and sisters in coorperate prayer on the 4th June 2006 is because it was construed by many of them to be a de facto extension of the compromising Global Day of Prayer (GDOP) event, since they could not be in Singapore when it happened. Guess it should come as no surprise that when I received the CDs containing the photos for the mission trip, the folder under which the photos for that event was named ... ... (no prizes for the correct answer) ... ... "4June2006 GDOP @ X's house" where X is the name of the kind soul who opened us his home and was very hospitable to us. Thank you Lord for giving me the wisdom in handling the situation then, so that I would not compromise on Your truth, and destroy my integrity in the process.

1 comment:

Affy said...

Thanks Daniel.

Thanks for showing me what is it like to separate (temporarily) from believers who participate in weird/ unstable things such as GDOP prayers.

I see now a model for me to refer to next time...

Hmm this also goes to show there is such things called devilish prayers.

Oh another thing - my faith has been increased as i was a small prayer from me for you to have wisdom in this matter. I'm glad because God worked and i got to share in it. (not in any chance that God actually needed to depend on my prayers in this, but because He loves you and has His wise plan executed for you and me)

Praise the Lord!