Monday, February 06, 2006

The Reproach of the Solemn Assembly - Sermon Transcript

I would like to share the transcript of a sermon which is very timely for all of us (here). The sermon was preached by Pastor David Wilkerson, a non-denominational 'old-time' Pentecostal preacher who is the founding pastor of Times Square Church in New York City and the founder also of World Challenge. He is one of the few Pentecostal pastors whom I deeply respect and is strong in the Word of God. Do enjoy the sermon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love David Wilkerson! His books, sermons and newsletters are incredible. What a passion for God!
I also love Keith Greens's music, his music parallels Wilkerson's stuff. In fact, DW wrote some articles for Keith's Newsletter.

I am a musician and I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for downlad. Anyway, just thought that I'd share.

Thanks,
-Sean
________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All music on my site is free for download."